Joining the Ingram Micro Reseller Team
At Ingram Micro, you'll find we do more than just sell product. We provide the best selection of programs, support and value-added serves in the industry. By joining our reseller team some of the benefits you will have access to include:
- Internet account with real time pricing and availability, including technical notes on thousands of items.
- Access to the product lines of over 700 of our vendor partners
- Exciting product and marketing promotions
- A wide range of credit and shipping options
- Access to a team of quick-response, highly skilled, customer service specialists
- Read an overview of our current Terms & Conditions and Shipping Policies
- Net 30 day terms on approved credit
- Debit Card, pay by Interac at Toronto and Vancouver Will Call counters only
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EDI and Wire Transfer
- Credit card payment, Visa and Master Card
How to Apply
To become an Ingram Micro reseller, please fully complete our Canadian Reseller Application and provide us with supporting documentation as listed in the Application. We require this information to ensure that we can set up your account in a timely manner. The administration fee for account setup is $195.00 plus applicable taxes if the application is approved. The fee is payable by company cardholder's VISA or MasterCard. This fee will be refunded after one hundred and twenty (120) calendar days to new customers whose accounts show net purchases of $5,000 or more during the first ninety (90) calendar days following the opening of the account on or after November 1, 2013.
- Completed Canadian Reseller Application: Ingram Micro Reseller Account Application
- Business/Tax registration information in Canada
- Voided pre-Printed company cheque (mandatory for net terms requests)
- Fax documents to locations provided on our Fax Transmittal Cover Page at the top of our application
- Applicants must be qualified resellers of technology products. All purchases from Ingram Micro are intended for resale only within Canada.
Once your information is received and verified, we will inform you if you qualify for a reseller account. The administration fee will then be charged. All accounts are initially setup with credit card terms, but net terms are available upon request, subject to approval. Once completed documentation is received, please allow 3 to 5 days for your account to be set up. Accounts with low sales activity may be deleted without notification on a periodic basis.
Certain manufacturers require resellers to obtain authorization before allowing them to purchase products or to be eligible for specific program benefits. You may need to complete additional forms from the manufacturers whose products you choose to sell. Further information on these forms is available from Ingram Micro once you have established your account.